Challenge4Kids is a unique, online, direct-donation fundraising program that was built to support organizations and their needs in a variety of ways. From customization, to enhanced web marketing and technology, to expert consultation, Challenge4Kids and our team are here to provide everything you need for your next direct-donation fundraiser. Raise money by asking your personal network to support your organization as everyone learns life skills provided by Dale Carnegie.
Features / Benefits:
- No financial risk to your organization. No cost to sign up.
- Easy registration and promotion for your community: social media platform, customized donation emails, mailing feature, up-loadable address book application, family dashboard showing your fundraising success, and much more.
- Challenge4Kids does the work for your organization: online donation processing, in-house mailing department, dedicated communication/marketing team, and much more.
- Development assistance: expert consultation, database enhancement (parent, past parent, alumni, donor, and prospect), and assistance with organization’s future growth.
- National Exclusivity! Only fundraising program that provides life skills from the world-renowned Dale Carnegie.
Some results of organizations using Challenge4Kids:
80 students raised over $14,000.
120 students raised over $23,000.
185 students raised over $35,000.
“Due to the ease of being able to share the Challenge4Kids fundraiser digitally via email and/or social media, we raised triple the amount we have in the past for the Annual Campaign.”
Rachel Ullmann (Assistant Principal, Saint Stephen School – MD)
“Challenge4Kids made it easy for us to reach out to people we’ve never been able to connect with for our fundraising needs.”
Nicole Nirosky (Advancement Director, Saint Patrick School – PA)
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN RAISE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!